Friday, March 12, 2010

My brand new boots have lost some rubber on the bottom.?

I just bought a pair of boots for like $120 the week of Christmas and there's already a little slice of the leather at the bottom coming off. I've only worn them inside the house and outside just getting out of the car about 3 times. Is that alright? Will it ruin the boot? Or should I take it back and say they manufactured it wrong? They have scratches on the side of them, and I don't know how they got there but it's normal and I can take care of that much. Please, help!

My brand new boots have lost some rubber on the bottom.?
Most people tend to skuff their feet, thereby rouning the soles of their foot ware. You can tell if you skuff to listing to yourself walk. If you can hear yourself you are proably skuffing. (Remember, skuffing and clomping are different.)





As for the leather falling off. Take the boots back in. It is worth it for $120.



acne cure

No comments:

Post a Comment