Friday, March 12, 2010

Where to get plain old leather dress shoe conditioner?

Everything I read about leather shoe care says it should be done in 3 separate steps. 1. Clean, 2. condition, 3. polish and 4. waterproof. I have read that the best way to do this is using 4 separate products instead of a combination of the above.





This is fine and I want to do this, but I cannot find these products separately. Every condition I find is a conditioner, waterproofer and polisher in one.





Can someone please tell me where I can buy these products a standalone items and does anyone recommend a particular brand or type? Theses are for my dress shoes and not work shoes or boots.

Where to get plain old leather dress shoe conditioner?
repair shop for boots
Reply:go to a western boot store. They will have everything there.



Loan forum

No comments:

Post a Comment