Sunday, October 11, 2009

Anyone in the Houston area know of a good place to find red patent fetish boots? Or red combat boots...?

I'm dressing as Dorothy for Halloween and wanted to add a unique touch to the outfit. I first considered red leather combat boots but it seems no such thing exists (that I'm privy to). Then, I figured there are plenty of red patent knee- and thigh-high boots out there... that might work. But specifically in the Houston area. I don't want to buy online because I want to try them on. Any help appreciated! :)

Anyone in the Houston area know of a good place to find red patent fetish boots? Or red combat boots...?
got to those sex toy stores in the montrose area


its one store near the willow brook mall its right by joes crab shack and that strip club near mills rd. you can find a fetish shop almost any where in Houston westhiemer look for a strip club or massage palor an there u are
Reply:http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search...





Go to this page at Amazon.com. They have something similar to what you are looking for. You might even qualify for super saver (free) shipping. I would be careful with that, though. You do want them for Halloween!



dance steps

No comments:

Post a Comment