Saturday, October 24, 2009

White's Work Boots - What size are these???

I just listed these on Ebay. They belong to a friend who's out of town at the moment and I can't reach her to ask what size. I think she said she wore size 7, but there's NO "size 7" on these boots -- and nothing at all on the box about a size.





They were recently rebuilt, and both right and left boots are size MK45C, according to the invoice for the rebuilding.





4-1/2CB is incised into the leather on the inside of each boot; there is also the number 8 in the same area, but only on one boot.





I wear size 9-1/2 or 10, and honestly these don't look much smaller than that! They were built for and worn by a woman, that much I'm sure of!





These boots were custom made in Washington state, so I'm assuming the size is American and not European -- but I don't know??





Here's a link to the auction so you can read the rest of the description: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...

White's Work Boots - What size are these???
theyre cute.



Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment