Saturday, October 24, 2009

Christmas style long skirt suit and boots - for the women of yahoo only plz no men?

ladies have you ever bought a brand new long skirt suit and boots to wear for the christmas season


was it a holiday related color like all christmas red or all winter winter with matching boots and was it a fancy material like all suede or all leather both the suit and boots


and what was the 1st holiday event of the season you wore it to and did it make it though the occasionor party or event with out getting stained if it did not what was the stain or stains you ended up getting on it and were you able to save the suit (ie get the stain or stains out) and wear it again or was it ruined

Christmas style long skirt suit and boots - for the women of yahoo only plz no men?
The last time I bought a long skirt for Christmas was an off white lace skirt with matching blouse and black boots. My next purchase (if I can find it) will either be an 8 gore long black skirt (crape or velveteen material) with a print blouse (Burgundy's, greens, blacks, %26amp; golds) with low heel boots (also black) or I will buy the material in velvetine or crape material in a forest green with a print blouse (same colors as previously mentioned), with a cream or black cape to off set it (also long). I will either use the boots I have or buy the lower heeled boots I mentioned earlier! I would wear silver jewelry and silver hair decorations as well!
Reply:There's got to be a less squicky way to feed your fetish, bub.



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment