Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Harley Davidson boots?

I bought Durango distressed brown boots today. Is distressed leather conditioner worth it? My friend has her boots exactly what I bought and after 6 years, the softness on her boots (kind of suede feelings) is gone. She said they feel hard now. She never used leather conditioner. Her color also darkened. What does leather conditioner help? Will it make the color stay the same as I bought them? I want mine to stay the same color, not darker brown like my friend's.

Harley Davidson boots?
I have several pair, not distressed since they are typically female boots. You need to use leather conditioner on them at least twice a year, waterproofer is your choice, but I would also make sure they are compatible.


Here are multiple choices all work good. oh color will not change after drying





http://workingperson.com/products/22_101...
Reply:use conditioner and waterproofer. best bet is take them to a shoe repair shop once a year and get them cleaned, conditioned, etc. getting them wet is what darkens them.



acne care

No comments:

Post a Comment