Saturday, October 24, 2009

What is the brand of my boots??

I had a pair of brown lace up boots that I loved and when I moved to Hawaii I lost them. I would like to get a new pair but I don't know the brand. The boots had a very distinct orange leather lining. Bright orange. I bought them at Journeys like 4 years ago and I remember when I bought them clerk told me it was a spin off of Dr. Martens. Whether that's true, no clue. They where a past the ankle boot with like 8 grommets and a distressed brown color but I think the lining is the giveaway. I don't know what the intended gender was but I think they were for women but not sure on that either. Please help!! I live in Seattle now and need something that will stand up against the weather. I know its silly but I miss my boots. :(

What is the brand of my boots??
hmm maybe harley davidson? heres a link...





http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/26687788/c/...



Hotel Silvota

No comments:

Post a Comment