Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Where can I find Non Leather Doc Martens in (or mailable to) California?

I am looking for somewhere I can buy a pair of non leather Doc Martens (or as close a style as possible), in the classic look 8 hole black boot.


They are to be a present for my brother (who has no idea yet), and as he is a vegetarian I am looking for non leather.


As and he lives in California (USA), either a mail order service with decent rates that delivers to California, or a retail store in or around San Fransisco would be perfect.





I have poked around with search engines and the closest match I can find is Vegetarian Shoes in the uk, (http://www.vegetarian-shoes.co.uk/pc-40-... but would prefer actual Doc Martens and/or something with lower postage. Or ideally a store near him that I could prearrange payment with and then send him along to try on/collect.


I am willing to pay good money, providing the product fits the bill :o] As I live in Australia ordering may be interesting.








Any suggestions on Non Leather Doc Marten Style boots welcome

Where can I find Non Leather Doc Martens in (or mailable to) California?
Sierra Trading Post.





Call up Lehmans in Vermont and ask if they have vegetarian shoes wholesale.





Call up the Doc Martens company and ask if they carry vegetarian shoes.





ALso EBAY.



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment