Sunday, October 11, 2009

Need very good Military boots.?

I have looked at two type that i like very much, the Altama 8" EXOspeed Tactical Boot (black leather) is light and easy to run in but i beleive it did not list that it had drainage vents. The other was the Altama Jungle Mil Spec Boot - Black, equipped with drainage vents and supposevly very good in the jungle... but i have never worn them, does anyone know what it is like to wear the mil spec boot or do you know if there;es any other boots outthere equipped with drainage vents and is blakleather and easy/light to run in.-Thanks

Need very good Military boots.?
http://www.bellevilleshoe.com/product.ph...





I wore those in ROTC. I thought they were very comfortable and I hear they get even more so as you break them in.





Black ones are getting hard to find since army is going with the ACU
Reply:guessing you not military? hence the black boots? but I used lapolicegear.com no www. just what i typed. I got the 5.11 tactical they were $140. I do believe they have the black but they are very comfortable. But really I am just telling you about the website. It's a really good website check it out.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment