Friday, November 6, 2009

How do i save my boots?

I wear my boots every day, all day, there usually about $60 or more and are quite comfortable. However since i wear them so frequently and in various activities i end up wearing away the cloth back by your Achilles tendon, just above your heel where the hard plastic or leather scrapes and irritates, Making me need to buy new boots about every 7-8 months. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, thank you

How do i save my boots?
Hi





You can get them mended. Shoe menders the places that re heel shoes can also repair the insides too. It would safe them - just go and ask and they will give you prices etc.





However $60 every 6-7 months isnt too bad if you are wearing the shoes all the time! But def take them to the shoe menders they will be able to mend the insides for you and should keep you going for a good while!





X



tax credit

No comments:

Post a Comment