Friday, November 6, 2009

How do I repair cracked leather on shoes?

I havent had these boots for very long. But I noticed on one that the leather on top is starting to crack, whereas the other boot is fine. I would love to salvage the cracked areas. Is there any hope or is this a lost cause? Time for a whole new pair of boots?


BTW, I've already taken them to a shoe repair place. I've also tried mink oil and leather lotions, doesn't seem to help. Should I bother with that stuff called saddle soap?

How do I repair cracked leather on shoes?
now-a-days its cheaper to just buy a pair of boots
Reply:Just answered this in depth....answer was lost...bummer. Anyway..saddle soap yes....bees was works good also..put lots on and give it a good buffing. Vaseline also works well..and its super cheap..stay away from the aerosal sprays...too many additives and they stink!



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment